Till yesterday, all the Indian citizens, political activists, the media and the institutions were very angry about the current political fiasco. The level of the Political spirit in India is at its nadir. But nobody means nobody can do anything, why?
Have you ever wondered why in India even poor person can live so happily? Have you ever wondered why the country comes back to its life within a day or a maximum in a week after the dreadful disasters like earthquake, flood or draught? Have you ever wondered why the anger of the Indians die after the first burst against the injustice?
The Indian media makes a hue and cry on the political fiasco. The mass picks it up. They begin to gather to start the revolt and then suddenly it disappears in the thin air.
WHY? WHY? WHY?
India is a country of pure spirits. The culture in India is forgiving. The cultured, peace-loving Indians forgive even the enemies. We are conditioned to respect our elders. We even go so far that our children can remain hungry but will feed the neighbours kid. Are the Indians God-fearing people?
Secondly, Indians love festival. There are festivals all year round. To enjoy the festivals people need to forget their worries. They get immersed into their fun and frolic so much that even forget their wounds. And we all know that the happiness (pure bliss), even for a short period of time, stimulates the body to release the endorphins which fools the brain to not feel the pain.
Let’s analyse the current political imbroglio in India (2G scam, Wikileaks, corruption etc.)
- Media is bombarding the news all over the place
- People are angry with the situation and feeling ashamed
- Activists are gathering and launching the revolt against the government to pass the Lokpal bill
- People are demanding the explanation and justice
- Ministers are saying it is rubbish and washing-off their hands
- The ruling party doesn’t even care about the public or its wrath
- Meantime the festivals like Holi, Baisakhi, Yugadi and the marriage season are kicking-in
- Entire India will be immersed in celebrating these festivals
- Ruling party is busy behind the doors to prepare the counter attack, as they have enough time to buy while the country is busy in celebrations
- The wrath of the people lost its virility, and the ruling party launches the counter attack
- The nation gets confused, the court proceedings will slow down, people have no time to follow-up, and the case against the government is in limbo
- Time passes by, people forget what they want and the life goes back to normal per the current standards
- The next election time comes in, and the cycle continues
- Case is proceeding at its pace, the defendant may got acquitted due to not having enough evidences or will get resolved when the defendant is at the end of his life
Justice system in India is too slow and in dealing Political crime it is unimaginable.
Now can you see why the Political culprits in India are so immune?
||namO, Bhaartam, namO Sanskritam||